Read through our policy carefully
1st Fintech Capital LTD, South Africa with company number 2020/936466/07, an authorised financial services provider licensed and regulated by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) in South Africa with FSP number 51478.
Vault Markets South Africa a product of 1st Fintech Capital LTD acts only as a facilitator between you (the Client) and Karibu FX Nambia , a company established and operating from the Republic of Namibia, the counterparty and principle to the contract for difference purchased by you (the Client).
By registering an account with Vault Markets South Africa and using the services you agree to be bound by the client agreement which is entered into and binding between you (the Client) and Karibu FX Nambia.
The Company will be collecting personal data which is provided by a customer explicitly and knowingly. For the purpose of opening an account with the Company, each customer must provide his/her Personal Data consisting of:
- Full name;
- Residential address;
- Employment details;
- Average income;
- Other personal details (upon necessity and request).
3. Use of Data
The Company may process Personal Data of a customer on the following bases and for the following purposes:
- To carry out obligations arising from any agreements between a customer and the Company.
- For notifications about changes of products and/or services, as well as other important alterations affecting performance of an agreement between a customer and the Company.
- For notifications about products and/or services of a Company. A customer must give his/her explicit consent to receive such information.
If the Customer is asked to provide Personal Data to comply with legal requirement or to conclude an agreement between the Customer and the Company, the Company shall make it evident and advise the Customer regarding the purpose of collection of Personal Data.
4. Protection of Data
The Company will keep Personal Data of customers for a period of time upon its own discretion. The information will be used for updating a customer about products and/or services of the Company. A customer has the right to request the termination of receiving such updates, by informing the Company about his/her intent.
The Company is obliged to put maximum efforts to ensure security of personal data and other confidential information received from its customers, and adhere to rules of internal use of such information.
The Company has the right to share Personal Data to the following categories of recipients:
- Any Group Company, business partner or facilitator: we may make Personal Data available to any member of our group, business partner or facilitator. This may be necessary to provide customers with or administer our products, services, customer and technical support. All of our employees and contractors are required to follow our privacy and security policies when handling personal data.
- Third party service providers: We may share Personal Data with our third-party service providers so that they can support our products and services, such as system and platform maintenance services, conducting customer due diligence or credit checks, collecting customer feedback, marketing and advertising services, and data analytics and search engine services. Our third-party service providers are permitted to use Personal Data only for the purpose of providing services to us and may not otherwise share or use your personal information.
- Fraud prevention and credit reference agencies: We may share Personal Data with our third-party service providers to conduct anti-money laundering, fraud, sanctions, credit risk and customer due diligence checks, credit reference checks and fraud prevention checks.
- Introducers and advisers: We may disclose Personal Data to an introducer if they directed the customer to us.
- Courts, regulators and law enforcement agencies: We will share Personal Data when we believe it is required to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations and to respond to requests from government authorities, including law enforcement or financial regulators. This may include authorities outside the customers’ country of residence.
- Other third parties: We may share Personal Data in the event of a merger, sale, restructure, acquisition, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock If you have questions about or need further information concerning the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal information.
Personal Data is stored in the servers of the Company in electronic form. When Personal Data is no longer required to be kept, it will be destroyed by using destruction/deletion methods that would prevent unauthorized third parties from gaining access to such data during and after destruction/deletion process.
It is considered a customer’s responsibility to maintain confidentiality of his/her user ID and login.
6. Customer Consent & Rights
The Customer has the following rights:
- To request and obtain a copy of the Personal Data the Company holds about his/her;
- To request for amendment and/or correction of any incorrect or incomplete data. The Company will be then obliged to fulfil the request (either to complete or amend the data) and notify any relevant third parties who such data was transmitted to;
- To request that the Company stops processing his/her Personal Data. The Customer, therefore, acknowledges that refusal from processing his/her Personal Data may affect the provision of some services of the Company;
- To request to erase Personal Data from the records of the Company. The Company shall fulfil the request, unless there is a lawful reason not to do so;
- To lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority - although we would prefer if the Customer first contacts us so that we can try and resolve the complaint to the satisfaction of the Customer and ensure that reasons for potential future complaints are investigated by us.
7. Privacy Settings Page
8. Additionally you can manually change your cookie settings?
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.