Read through our policy carefully
Vault Markets South Africa Registration number: 2021/596850/07 acts only as a facilitator between you (the Client) and Karibu FX Namibia Registration number: 2019/0459, a company established and operating from the Republic of Namibia, the counterparty and principle to the contract for difference purchased by you (the Client).
Karibu FX Namibia Registration number: 2019/0459 aims to resolve all complaints as amicable and quickly as possible. In order to achieve this gaol, we require you (the Client) to adhere to the guidelines laid out in this Complaints policy – which will ensure that your complaint is correctly received by us and appropriately processed in a timely manner.
The purpose of this Complaint Handling Policy is to outline the procedure that will be implemented in relation to addressing and resolving complaints of clients in a fast, fair and effective manner.
2. Submission of Complaints
A complaint must be made in written form and submitted to the Company’s attention via e-mail specified on our website. A complaint must be written in a clear and understandable manner in order to be processed. The Customer shall not use inappropriate or offensive language or an emotional description of an issue.
The following information must be submitted together with a complaint:
- Account number;
- Full name and surname;
- Full Details of the problem/issue;
- Affected transaction number (if applicable);
- Date and time of subject issue.
We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within two (2) business days from receipt and provide you with a unique reference number of your complaint. The unique reference number should be used in all your future contact with the Company regarding the complaint.
The Company has outlined the following set of rules that will be followed by responsible employees in order to ensure timely, effective and appropriate measures to be implemented in relation to a specific issue:
- After the Client has lodged a complaint and received an acknowledgement, he/she will be contacted by the responsible Company employee within 48 hours after the complaint has been received;
- Details of the complaint must be recorded as soon as it is received from the Customer;
- The Responsible employee shall take all appropriate measures to investigate, address and resolve the complaint;
- After the investigation is concluded, the responsible employee shall inform the Customer about the outcome, and explain in clear and understandable way the further instructions/steps that will be undertaken in order to resolve the issues and maximally prevent occurrence of such in future.
he Company always aims to resolve complaints in an amicable and professional business manner.
4. Our Contact Details
Customer complaints should be directed to:
Address: 2nd Floor, Nelson Mandela Square, Maude Street, Sandton
E-Mail: [email protected]
For Assistance, email us at [email protected]
Trading Foreign Exchange (Forex) using Contracts for Differences (CFD’s) is highly speculative, carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. You may sustain a loss of some or all of your invested capital, therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with trading on margin before using any of the services.